401/277 Barkly Street Footscray 3011 VIC
Contemporary living with city views, within a landmark building.
A modern two-bedroom apartment within a historical building in the heart of Footscray. The Barkley Theatre - originally built in 1914 - now offers owners a grand entrance with large decorative ceiling roses and light filled skylights.
This freshly painted two-bedroom apartment delivers style and comfort with open plan living and dining. The generous living room catches the morning light. Double doors open the space to the balcony with sweeping city views.
Polished Caesar Stone bench tops. Induction cook-top, European Blanco oven, dishwasher and plenty of storage.
It has two double bedrooms, both offering built-in robes, carpeted flooring and views towards the city skyline.
It has generous central bathroom with shower, separate European laundry and a separate powder room.
This apartment also offers CCTV security and a secure car park, with remote control access.
Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to become a part of one of Melbourne's popular growth precincts.
• Landmark building with an impressive entrance/foyer
• Open plan living and dining room
• Modern Caesar stone kitchen with European Blanco oven and dishwasher
• Two double bedrooms, both with built in robes
• Large private balcony with city views
• Central bathroom and separate powder room
• Separate European laundry
• Reversed cycle heating and air conditioning
• Secure carpark with remote control access
• CCTV security and Intercom
• 6kms from Melbourne CBD
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Footscray, VIC 3011 priced between $340,000 and $620,000