40 Swanton Drive Mudgeeraba QLD 4213
An exceptional home too good to last!! Must see, must sell!40 Swanton Drive, Mudgeeraba
And to add to that, this magnificent family home is positioned in one of the most desirable locations on the Gold Coast, close to sought after schools such as ‘Somerset College’ (Private School) and 'Clover Hill State School' (approx 1km) and less than a 2km drive to one of Queensland's best shopping centres 'Robina Town Centre' which this shows strong capital growth indicators now and in the near future for this wonderful family home.
- Spacious outdoor undercover entertainment area
- Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Open plan living and dining area adjoins open kitchen
- Home features three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite and built in robes
- All the bedrooms feature built-in robes and ceiling fans
- The living area has a split-system air-conditioner and ceiling fan
- Separate laundry area with side access to the property
- Home is fully fenced with an enclosed front and back yard area
- Side access on both sides with room for a trailer and caravan
- Plenty of natural sunlight throughout the entire home all year round
- Tiled flooring throughout the entire home, no carpets
- Two double sheds for your garden tools and pool equipment and a rain-water tank
- Solar heating for the hot water system and the swimming pool
- Home is in immaculate condition and very well kept including the grounds of the property
- Auto double lock up garage with internal access
- Huge grassy secured fenced backyard for the whole family to enjoy
- Inviting fenced in-ground heated swimming pool surrounded by lush palms and beautiful solid rock retaining walls with optional room for outdoor dining set, sun-lounges and a bali gazebo
The property is located conveniently close (some walking and a short drive away) to major amenities such as State, Secondary and Private Schools, Shopping Centres, Parks, Local shops (such as IGA), M1 Motorway, Train Station, Hospitals, Bond University, Robina CBD and approximately only a 15 minute drive to the beach and Airport.
Properties within close proximity to this sensational home and of this calibre rarely come onto the market. But when they do, as the neighbours tell me, it's likely to be sold within days or shortly after.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mudgeeraba, QLD 4213 priced between $420,000 and $780,000