40 Seymour Terrace Ascot Park 5043 SA
Simply Move in, Relax & Enjoy!
An original long term owned family home, solid brick built and situated on an attractive easy care allotment total area approximately 520sqm. The property has been redecorated throughout to offer fresh neutral dÃ©cor. Extend further, update if required or redevelop the site with the home of your dreams â It's your choice at this great location.
Check out these great features.
- 3 Bedrooms main with built in robe, ceiling fan and picture window outlook
- Pine timber floors throughout
- Cosy formal lounge with twin door entrance, ceiling fan and feature brick fireplace
- Big country style eat-in kitchen overlooking tranquil rear grounds
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Generous size main bathroom
- Powered rear garage
- Large 2-3 car carport/ entertaining area
- Brick paved driveway and surrounds
- Easy access to City train and all local services
- Attractive easy care grounds to front and rear
Council: City of Marion
Council Rates: $1,249.89pa
Zoning: Residential - Northern Policy Area 13
SA Water: $160.60pq
House Size: 104sqm
Land Size: 520sqm
Year Built: 1958
The vendor's statement may be inspected at 76 Oaklands Road Somerton Park for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
For further information please contact Phil Rogers.
Visit www.glenelg.ljhooker.com.au to view other LJ Hooker Glenelg listings.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ascot Park, SA 5043 priced between $280,000 and $520,000