40 Park Street Gilgai NSW 2360
PRICED TO MEET THE MARKET40 Park Street, Gilgai
* North facing open plan dining room with a big double glass slider opening onto the fantastic covered front patio - perfect for entertaining & taking in the sun shine. Patio with concrete floor & lights.
* Spacious kitchen connects to the dining room offering; breakfast bench, large walk-in pantry with light, feature overhead units with glass doors for display, loads of storage & preparation space, F&P double draw dishwasher, Chef free standing electric oven, double SS sink with mixer tap, laminex bench-tops, lino flooring through to the dining area.
* Large lounge room flooded with natural light from the North facing window. Boasting Jindara wood heater, working oil heater, external access to the East patio, carpet flooring.
* 4 bedrooms in total. Generous main offering, 4 door built-ins, carpet flooring, large East window, tiled ensuite with separate shower with glass screen, single corner vanity, toilet, 2 door shallow storage built-in cupboard.
* 3 additional South facing bedrooms all very generously proportioned complete with built-ins & carpet flooring.
* Office or 5th bedroom situated off the dining area. North facing.
* Carpeted hallway with multiple built-ins, broom cupboard & laundry chute.
* Recently updated tiled main bathroom offering built-in bath tub, shower with glass screen, single vanity, built-ins, 3 in 1 heat lamp, toilet. Laundry with double SS laundry tub, 2 door built-in cupboard, 3rd toilet & shower with wash basin, lino flooring, situated off the laundry.
* Excellent shedding. Approx. 13m x 14m shed incorporating 2 car lock-up garage, large workshop, 3 bay carport, 4th bathroom with shower & toilet with separate electric plug-in hot water system.
* Multiple shedding for stock, chook-run, green house, concrete storage tank, vegie patch, established gardens, well fenced paddocks for stock.
* Town water connected on the trickle system, excellent water collection with approx.17,000gal of rain water storage.
* 3.8kw solar system + solar hot water setup for the house.
This property has so much to offer! Priced to meet the market - Talk to one of the friendly staff at rdr today to book your inspection of this fabulous property.
Property Code: 225
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gilgai, NSW 2360 priced between $260,000 and $480,000