40 Douglas Street Putney NSW 2112
Potential and Location!!40 Douglas Street, Putney
• Set on a generous 674 square metres (approx.)
• Land 15.24m x 44.29m approx.
• Enjoys a premium high side position.
• Very neat and tidy presentation
• 2/3 bedrooms; main with built in robe
• 3 metre ceiling height
• Landscaped fully enclosed gardens
• Solid hardwood frame construction
• Double tandem carport
• Renovate / extend or rebuild your dream home (STCA)
• Option to live in now or rent during DA/BA process
• Location with proximity to Parramatta River and water side lifestyle; Walk to Putney Shopping Village, Putney Public School, Rivercat and 507 City bus (also Meadowbank Station). Cleaves Park just down the street. Easy access to Top Ryde City and Gladesville Shopping.
On the market for the first time in almost 40 years, this perfectly placed home loaded with potential and within a highly sought pocket is an excellent prospect for families and investors alike.
Council $503 per quarter approx. Water $179 per quarter approx.
- Sat, 29th Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Wed, 2nd Nov 2:15PM – 2:45PM +
- Sat, 5th Nov 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Wed, 9th Nov 2:15PM – 2:45PM +
- Sat, 12th Nov 8:30AM – 9:00AM +
- Sat, 12th Nov 9:00AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Putney, NSW 2112 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,100,000