40 Curwen Terrace Chermside QLD 4032
Brand New Block Of 8 Units.40 Curwen Terrace, Chermside
$20,000 first home buyer’s grant applies.
Located in a quiet street in popular Chermside, this block of 8 units is the latest project for this conscientious family builder/developer whose keen eye for detail and insistence on quality finishes sets them apart from the rest.
Averaging 83sqm of fashionable urban living with balconies up to 27sqm, every unit has been designed with practical considerations. The architect has ensured that no two bedrooms are back-to-back for the benefit of privacy.
- Value packed, single level living (no stairs) with lift access
- Cook's kitchen - gas cooktop, electric oven, quartz stone benches, stainless appliances, easy-care gloss cabinetry and sit-at breakfast bar
- Airy, light-filled rooms with ceiling fans
- Reverse cycle air-conditioned comfort, split system convenience in all rooms
- Master bedrooms with ensuite and BIR/WIR
- 2nd bedrooms with BIR, some with 2-way bathroom
- Separate laundry area with full size laundry tub and dryer
- Abundant storage cupboards
- Secure intercom access
- Diamond grille security and fly screens to every window and sliding door
- 5 Star energy rating
- Entertain or relax in style, ample living spaces, private balcony
- Private north-facing rooftop retreat to enjoy the expansive views or invite friends for lunch
- Elevated quiet location, enjoy spectacular sunrises and sunsets
- Boutique building of just 8 immaculately finished units
- Easy entry and departure from secure carpark with remote control access
- Hidden away from prying eyes is your private lockable basement storage
- Impress guests right from the start with the premium lift and secure foyer
- Average 83sqm of internal space with 11-27sqm of balcony + garage + 6sqm storeroom
- $20,000 First Home Buyer's Grant + other incentives available
- Body Corporate Fees just $2,921/year
- BCC Rates are $350.68/quarter
There are no compromises here and no need to look further!
Location is everything
Your brand new unit offers you sophisticated, stylish living in a vibrant urban environment where everything is at your fingertips. From your quiet location, you are just moments away from:
- The newly revitalised mega-sized Westfield Shopping Centre with 50 brand new stores now open.
- The new Chermside Library ($4.5 million redevelopment - now open).
- Chermside bus interchange.
- Western Avenue (220m) bus route to the City (36-minute trip).
- Chermside Medical Centre, Prince Charles Hospital and the Holy Spirit Northside Private Hospital.
- Bikeways, public swimming pools, sporting fields and parks.
- Geebung or Sunshine train station, park and ride.
- Excellent nearby schools include Craigslea State School, Craigslea State High School as well as multiple childcare options.
- Just 15 minutes to the airport and access via Gateway Motorway to Sunshine and Gold Coasts.
- Easy access to the CBD and airports via the Clem 7, Airport Link and ICB tunnel systems.
Chermside is undoubtedly, one of Brisbane’s fastest growing inner urban environments with its own thriving local economy. Now is the time to act and secure your piece of this lifestyle and future prosperity!
Call or email Mike today for further details, a price list/floor plan and to arrange an inspection.
Property Code: 1024
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Chermside, QLD 4032 priced between $280,000 and $520,000