40 Barnham Road Nome 4816 QLD
A blank canvass - Countless opportunities to make your own!
Located in a prime country side setting this lowset Queenslander cottage 'relocated from West End' is just waiting to be renovated and turned into a dream family home.
True to traditional Queenslander style, there is an enclosed sleep out, bay window to the master bedroom and a newly constructed external wrap around deck. The bathroom is also a fantastic size with a separate toilet. Partner all this with the overall generous internal size along with the external acre and a half yard space makes for the perfect profitable project for the home renovator.
- 5,564sqm fully fenced allotment surrounded with rolling hill outlooks
- Traditional Queenslander features, including wooden floors, wrap around deck, casement windows and high ceilings
- Traditionally a 2 bed plus sleep out, all areas are generous and could be converted to a 3 bedder if needed
- Lush flat back yard with plenty of scope to add all the necessities
- Countless opportunities - A blank canvass to make your own!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Nome, QLD 4816 priced between $130,000 and $250,000