4 Warrior Court Padbury WA 6025
SENSATIONAL OPPORTUNITY FOR 3 GENERATIONS OF FAMILY LIVING4 Warrior Court, Padbury
Situated in a tranquil Hepburn Heights cul de sac, this commanding 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom (plus 2 kitchens) federation home, provides a functional floor plan that is sure to appease those families that are bigger than most.
Through thoughtful design the home covers the whole familys needs and more. Boasting 3 separate living areas, a parents and kids wing and a stunning fully self-contained second floor with a large modern kitchen, open plan living and dining area and an epic master suite just perfect for complete separate living under the same roof!
With the immense space and splendid layout the home is perfect for those who need to accommodate additional family members, holidaying relations, or the live in au pair. It is just waiting for you to move in and enjoy all it has to offer.
Rounding out the homes appeal to families is the ultra-convenient location which provides easy walking distance to St. Stephens Early Learning Centre and St. Stephens School, Greenwood Train Station, the leafy green and kid friendly Fernwood Park, Hepburn Heights Conservation Area, Hepburn Heights Shopping Centre and local restaurants as well as being on a short bike ride to local primary schools and Duncraig Senior School.
Features of this wonderful home include -
- 5 bedrooms (spread over 3 separate wings)
- 3 spacious bathrooms
- 3 separate living areas
- 2 full sized kitchens
- Upstairs features a self-contained suite offering an open plan living, dining and kitchen area.
- The upstairs kitchen provides a 5 burner gas cooktop, double sink, fridge and microwave recess and a breakfast bar
- The upstairs master bedroom has a large walk in robe and ensuite including a double vanity, very spacious shower and a separate WC.
- The downstairs master bedroom also has a walk in robe, ensuite and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Home Office/study (which is ideally situated near the downstairs master bedroom perfect for a nursery)
- All minor bedrooms have BIRs and are located in the childrens wing
- Spacious downstairs kitchen with a gas cooktop, microwave recess, double sink, fridge recess and a large pantry
- Open plan dining and living area that opens out to the outdoor entertaining area
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Jarrah floorboards
- Gas hot water system
- Gas bayonets
- Solar panels
- Rainwater tank
- External 3 phase power points
- Spacious outdoor entertaining area
- Grassed area for the kids and pets (plenty of room for a pool)
- Beautifully appointed reticulated gardens with roses, frangipanis, poppies, lilies and much more
- Powered workshop
- Year built: 1994 (approx.)
- Block size: 502sqm (approx.)
All of this located within easy access to the freeway and only a short drive to Glengarry Shopping Centre, Whitfords Shopping Centre, Hillarys Marina and the beach.
For further information please call Jarrod O'Neil - Padbury's # 1 Selling Representative (9 years in a row).
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Padbury, WA 6025 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000