4 Traminer Court Tweed Heads South NSW 2486
PREPARE THE FAMILY FOR SUMMER LIVING4 Traminer Court, Tweed Heads South
- Casual formal & informal tiled living areas w/ split system air-conditioning
- Socially appointed kitchen with stainless appliances, including fridge & a direct gas connection to stove top
- Master bedroom over-looking pool, w/ensuite & spa, built in robe, walk in robe & split system air-conditioning
- Three good size bedrooms w/new plush carpeting, ceiling fans & built in robes
- Solar heated in ground pool w/ spa jets, fully fenced & lovely use of bamboo privacy sections
- Low maintenance gardens, rear has covered BBQ area, garden shed, water tank and is fully fenced, making it ideal for pets & kids
- Double remote lock up garage w/internal access
* wheel chair friendly with wider spaces, no steps & frameless main shower recess
Land Size - 649m2 flat allotment
Rates - $TBA
Market Rent - $650 per week
Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, you will enjoy being able to stroll a mere 100m or so to the Banora Central Shopping Centre, which is anchored by Coles and has other major tenancies such as BWS, newsagency, Zaraffa's & medical centre.
A variety of major shopping can be found at Banora Village and just a few minutes beyond, the spoils of Tweed City Shopping Centre.
Virtually across the road (Fraser Drive) you have the sporting fields (South Tweed Football Club) & local schools, such as Centaur Primary, with other schools such as St James, St Josephs and Lindisfarne all moments away.
Gold Coast beaches, Airport & Southern Cross University are all within (15) minutes from home.
A delightful stylish home offering sheer space & privacy, located within a convenient pocket close to all major amenities.
The home is ideal for any age or mobility with no steps & has a lovely pleasant outlook enjoyed from most rooms.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Tweed Heads South, NSW 2486 priced between $460,000 and $850,000