4 Sullivan Avenue Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
quiet Central retreat4 Sullivan Avenue, Wagga Wagga
- filled with charm, the home retains some period features including high ceilings, decorative cornice and polished floorboards
- two separate living areas include an expansive living room with French doors opening on to the paved open air alfresco and luscious garden
- comprising three bedrooms, two with built-in robes; the light-filled front formal lounge could easily become a private retreat, study or extra bedroom
- a walk-through galley-style kitchen with servery overlooks a light filled dining area, enjoying the views of the established gardens
- the pitched single carport at the front of the home provides easy off-street car accommodation, plus there is rear yard access
- gas bayonet heating adds to the cosiness of a slow combustion wood fire and ducted evaporative air-conditioning will keep it cool in summer
- the neat rear yard is easy maintenance with established garden beds and trees, including a well-stocked lemon tree, plus a handy garden shed
- enjoy the central location, close to medical services and the CBD but tucked away from the hustle and bustle
- rental potential of $340 - $360 per week
Set in a peaceful leafy locale, this home has so much to offer
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650 priced between $270,000 and $510,000