4 Robina Street St Ives 2075 NSW
SOLD BY DANIEL COOK!!!
Family friendly classic, quiet cul-de-sac setting!
Perfectly sited to enable a mostly single level floorplan whilst enjoying beautifully elevated vistas across the district, this light filled classic offers ideal buying for the family. Tightly held by the one family for 51 years, it enjoys a peaceful and exclusive cul-de-sac setting, northerly facing to capture the light and prevailing breezes. A great start in the popular St Ives market, it offers the creative renovator abundant scope to become so much more holding all the essentials including multiple living spaces, alfresco decks, pool and a versatile lower level. It rests an easy stroll to the bus and local shops and within the St Ives North catchment.
• Expansive formal lounge framed in a wall of windows
• Front balcony, side balcony with superb district views
• Formal dining, casual living and dining, bright kitchen
• Four generous bedrooms, master with built-in robes
• Versatile lower level family room and laundry
• Potential to create a self-contained level for guests
• Pool, generous fully fenced rear yard, some a/c
• Over-sized single lock up garage, vast under house area.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in St Ives, NSW 2075 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,900,000