4 Mira Mar Street Doubleview WA 6018
FINAL NOTICE! AUCTION THIS SATURDAY AT 12pm!4 Mira Mar Street, Doubleview
Auction at 12pm on the 22nd October. Email for a full auction pack.
Possessing Federation-style character and charm that is synonymous with living in inner-city Mount Lawley or the like, this exemplary 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home has all the makings of a happy family haven, guaranteed to cater for everybody's personal needs from a wonderfully-convenient location that is close to top public and private schools, sprawling parklands, shopping centres, public transport and our glorious western coastline.
Peace of mind is assured in knowing that a gated front yard bordered by beautifully-manicured gardens and neatly-tended lawns afford the children a place to safely let their imaginations run wild without the need of avoiding passing local traffic. There is even room to relax and unwind as far as parents and their guests are concerned, with a hidden courtyard overlooked by a splendid entry verandah before you feel the need to step inside the house itself.
Soaring high ceilings are commonplace throughout the residence, with classic light switches adding a sense of antiquity and gleaming solid timber floorboards warming most of the lower level and the staircase, working well feature high skirting boards and other nostalgic trimmings. A light and bright formal front lounge room is reserved for those special occasions, whilst the airiness of an open-plan family and dining area is where most of your casual time will be spent at the back of the property, where a delightful kitchen is incorporated into the clever design and is highlighted by wooden finishes of its own, as well as modern appliances and plenty of storage space.
The minor sleeping quarters are situated downstairs, with the fourth bedroom doubling as a study (depending on your living requirements) and a spacious main bathroom servicing the area to allow mum and dad their own quiet retreat upstairs, where a loft-style “master bedroom” finds itself within touching distance of an ensuite - with a shower and toilet - as well as separate built-in wardrobe storage. At the rear of the block, a commodious alfresco entertaining space can be utilised at any time of the year, surrounded by low-maintenance gardens and lush backyard lawns that wraparound to the front yard via a handy side gate.
Perfectly positioned on the Wembley Downs border and located a matter of minutes from Hale School, Churchlands Senior High School, Newman College, Doubleview Primary School, St Mary's Anglican Girls' School, Innaloo and Karrinyup Shopping Centres, Scarborough Beach and so much more, this comfortable family pad will tick all of your boxes and then some. Come and see it to truly appreciate everything it has to offer you!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Spacious formal lounge room with bay windows looking out to the pleasant front garden, beautiful ornate ceilings and cornices, a gas bayonet and sandstone finishes to what once was the central feature fireplace
- A gorgeous French door reveals the open-plan family, dining and kitchen area, complete with split-system air-conditioning, a gas bayonet of its own, ample storage space, a dishwasher, Kleenmaid gas cook top and a Kleenmaid electric oven
- Upstairs loft-style master bedroom suite with split-system air-conditioning and plenty of natural sunlight filtering through, due to the unique ceiling design
- Large 2nd/3rd downstairs bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Generous main bathroom on the lower level, boasting classic tiling, a feature claw-foot bathtub, a separate shower and heat lights
- Laundry with separate toilet and outdoor access
- Large hallway double linen press
- Under-stair storage
- Separate remote-controlled double lock-up garage
- Gas hot water system
- Tranquil street location with outstanding neighbours
Compulsory bidding registration closes Friday 21st October at 5pm.
Call or email for a full auction pack or for more details on how we can help.
WILL BE SOLD AT AUCTION!
On site 22nd October at 12pm
Deposit $40,000 at fall of hammer
Settlement 45 days
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Doubleview, WA 6018 priced between $520,000 and $960,000