4 Metcalf Way Point Cook 3030 VIC
Spacious family residence - moments to local shops!
LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 4 Metcalf Way, Point Cook. Ideally situated just a few streets away from vibrant Boardwalk Central shopping village in Innisfail estate, this family-oriented floor plan is beautifully presented and spacious with room for the whole family to enjoy. Offering no short of three bedrooms plus rumpus/fourth bedroom, study/home office, formal and informal living spaces, paved outdoor area and low maintenance gardens, this home is one not to be missed. Inspect at the open for inspection this Saturday or contact the agent for a private inspection or more information.
- Two main bedrooms with walk in robes and semi-en suite, bedroom three and rumpus/fourth bedroom with built in robes.
- Study/home office upon entry.
- Contemporary vibrant kitchen that will impress complete with stainless steel appliances including 900mm upright cooker and range hood, dishwasher, an abundance of cupboard and bench space, double door pantry and island bench for casual meals.
- Elegant open plan living space that includes formal lounge room and central living hub comprising of meals and family/dining room area adjacent kitchen.
- Sliding doors leading to the paved outdoor entertaining space overlooking the expansive landscaped backyard.
- 28 squares of living including garage set on 576m2 block (approx).
- Complete with luxury features including remote control double garage with internal access, ducted heating, reverse cycle air conditioning, down lights, alarm system, solar hot water, elevated ceilings, front and rear landscaped gardens, and more.
- Walking distance to playgrounds and park areas, Point Cook College, Stella Maris Catholic Primary School, YMCA, 24/7 gym, Tom Roberts reserve, Boardwalk Central shopping centre with multi-cuisine restaurants, cafes and grocery stores, medical centre, and located close to childcare facilities, Point Cook Town Centre with Coles, Woolworth and Aldi, Featherbrook Shopping Centre with Woolworths and specialty stores, public transport options just minutes away including bus route 495 to Williams Landing Train Station and 498 to Hoppers Crossing/Laverton and the new Sneydes Road interchange offering easy access to the freeway.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Point Cook, VIC 3030 priced between $420,000 and $780,000