4 Marilyn Monroe Court Parkwood QLD 4214
Outstanding Value for Money - Family Residence with Plenty Of Space Inside & Out4 Marilyn Monroe Court, Parkwood
You will easily see why this area is a popular location for owner occupiers and investors alike.
The heart of the home, youll find the spacious kitchen overlooking the second living area which opens up to the entertaining area and spacious rear yard. The rear glass sliders open out to the alfresco area that overlooks the rear yard and surrounded by lush greenery. This outdoor space is complimented by a flat grassy yard (with room for a pool), easy side access perfect for extra vehicles, boats or trailers.
The kitchen is fully equipped with plenty of cupboard space, oven, dishwasher, range hood and electric cook top.
You will discover the spacious bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans including the master suite that offers a walk-in robe and ensuite.
Theres a separate laundry, main bathroom with separate bath and shower and the double lock-up garage at the front of the home.
This property occupies a well-proportioned 700m2 block with a fully fenced yard.
Conveniently located close to the upcoming light rail and public transport linking you to all of the attractions around the gold Coast.
Full list of features:
* 700m2 block with fully fenced yard and plenty of space with side access
* Formal lounge
* Rear alfresco and spacious flat grassy yard and room for a pool
* Spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, including oven, dishwasher, range hood and electric cook top
* Generous master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 with ceiling fans & built-in robes
* Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Double lock up garage
* Electric hot water
* 10 Minutes to Westfield Helensvale
* Close to the new upcoming light rail station linking to Griffith Uni and the Gold Coast Hospital
Heres your chance to secure a home at a very realistic price in a suburb that is fast becoming one of the gold coasts most sought after locations.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Parkwood, QLD 4214 priced between $320,000 and $590,000