4 Lucy Avenue Lansvale NSW 2166
Entertainer's Home Fit for a Large Family4 Lucy Avenue, Lansvale
Ideal for young and growing families with opportunities of investment, there is endless potential for interior reconfiguration and exterior landscaping. Positioned in a prime location in Lansvale, it boasts a perfect location for families wanting privacy whilst being only a short drive away from schools, shops and public transport.
- North East Facing Brick Veneer Residence
- 4 Spacious and Bright Bedrooms upstairs and downstairs
- 30mm Stone Bench Top with Gas kitchen central to everyday dining
- Integrated Breakfast Bar complementing commercial grade appliances and Meals Area
- Separate Formal Lounge with Front Veranda and Yard Views
- Formal Dining area for accommodating family dining
- Family Room with convenient pool access or potential 5th bedroom reconfiguration
- Practical pergola for BBQs with separate in-ground pool
- Dedicated Internal Laundry Area with Single Secure Lock up Garage
- 4 Spilt system air-conditioning systems positioned throughout
- Meticulously designed modern bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
- Striking high ceilings complementing natural lighting welcomes you into the home
- Generously sized block of 594SQM
- Quiet Cul De Sac with Peaceful Parkland views
- Cabramatta Train Station: 6 MIN DRIVE (3.6km)
- Canley Vale CBD: 7MIN DIRVE (3.7km)
- Liverpool Hospital: 8 MIN DRIVE (5.5km)
- Westfield Liverpool: 9 MIN DRIVE (6km)
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Lansvale, NSW 2166 priced between $490,000 and $910,000