4 Lucy Avenue Lansvale 2166 NSW
Entertainer's Home Fit for a Large Family
Presenting a magnificent family home enjoying a favourable north east facing views whilst being only a stone's throw away from the water's edge. The interior offers range of modern and stylish living and entertaining areas whilst maintaining a friendly environment for families to enjoy.
Ideal for young and growing families with opportunities of investment, there is endless potential for interior reconfiguration and exterior landscaping. Positioned in a prime location in Lansvale, it boasts a perfect location for families wanting privacy whilst being only a short drive away from schools, shops and public transport.
- North East Facing Brick Veneer Residence
- 4 Spacious and Bright Bedrooms upstairs and downstairs
- 30mm Stone Bench Top with Gas kitchen central to everyday dining
- Integrated Breakfast Bar complementing commercial grade appliances and Meals Area
- Separate Formal Lounge with Front Veranda and Yard Views
- Formal Dining area for accommodating family dining
- Family Room with convenient pool access or potential 5th bedroom reconfiguration
- Practical pergola for BBQs with separate in-ground pool
- Dedicated Internal Laundry Area with Single Secure Lock up Garage
- 4 Spilt system air-conditioning systems positioned throughout
- Meticulously designed modern bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
- Striking high ceilings complementing natural lighting welcomes you into the home
- Generously sized block of 594SQM
- Quiet Cul De Sac with Peaceful Parkland views
- Cabramatta Train Station: 6 MIN DRIVE (3.6km)
- Canley Vale CBD: 7MIN DIRVE (3.7km)
- Liverpool Hospital: 8 MIN DRIVE (5.5km)
- Westfield Liverpool: 9 MIN DRIVE (6km)
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Lansvale, NSW 2166 priced between $490,000 and $910,000