4 Louis Avenue Warburton 3799 VIC
Once in a Lifetime Opportunity
FOR SALE BY FIXED DATE MONDAY 7 NOVEMBER AT 5.00PM UNLESS SOLD PRIOR
Originally built in the 1950's this is the first time this unique estate has been offered for sale. Set on a quiet no through road with amazing mountain views this property is spread over a gorgeous 1 acre approx allotment. With some amazing original features the home is now in need of some TLC to bring it back to life. Positioned to take in the most glorious mountain views the home comprises
* 4 bedrooms plus separate bathroom & shower room
* Huge family and dining room with loads of windows looking out to the stunning grounds
* The kitchen is a great size with a large island bench
* There is a formal lounge perfect for the more intimate entertaining setting
* Just situated out the back door is an outbuilding combining storage rooms and shed space
* Located at the rear of the block is a great size studio space divided into 3 separate rooms. A great feature which could be used for lots of different purposes such as storage, sleep out or home office
* The property also offers a garage which fronts the road & a wonderful concrete driveway which runs the entire length of the property
* The land is mostly cleared, useable and has an established garden as well as large chook run
* With the aqueduct walking trail within a stone’s throw & within a few minutes’ drive to Warburton Township, Yarra River & Warburton Rail Trail what more could you want
Make sure you are quick as opportunities like this may only come up once in a life time. This amazing property is waiting for you to put your own stamp on it. Phone us today.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Warburton, VIC 3799 priced between $200,000 and $380,000