4 Kiesey Street Coogee WA 6166
SPECTACULAR OCEAN PANORAMA4 Kiesey Street, Coogee
Soak up the iconic Indian Ocean sunsets from the deck of this quality Coogee residence. With its panoramic OCEAN views straight to Garden, Carnac and Rottnest Islands, this warm and welcoming family home is ready to usher in the next generation.
Set back on an elevated block, this substantial family home offers its new residents a wealth of accommodation and living space across two levels and the opportunity for separation as children mature.
This iconic home is set on a well-proportioned 1,017m2 block (including driveway) with subdivision potential capitolising on the views that can never be built out you really couldn't ask for more.
A striking facade and a large entertaining deck, which spans the length of the house, is the perfect site for lengthy lunches after mornings spent lazing on the pristine beaches just a short stroll away.
Literally meters from the water's edge you can wake up every morning to a walk along the beach and finish every day with a refreshing dip in the ocean or a glass of champagne as you watch the sunset.
GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION INCLUDES:
- Large kitchen with stainless steel gas cook top and oven
- Abundance of cupboards and bench space
- Jarrah flooring
- Lounge room and main bedroom with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Sun-room with ocean views
- Formal dining
- Three bedrooms + bathroom
- Large backyard for all the family and pets to enjoy
- Views from front garden.
- Downstairs is set up for Airbnb
- Work from home
- Set up your office or studio
- Plenty of room for trucks, boats and all your toys.
SECOND LEVEL ACCOMMODATION INCLUDES:
- Picturesque NEVER to be built out OCEAN views
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Large second bedroom or study depending on lifestyle
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Raised ceilings with stunning bamboo flooring
- Separate powder room
- Kitchen featuring stainless steel gas cook top and range hood
- Timber bench-tops and cupboards
Indonesian style kitchen
- Open plan lounge, dining and entry
- Wide expansive wrap around decked veranda for entertaining
- Lots more
This is a much loved and cherished family home rich in character and ambience, situated in a quiet cul de sac and framed by some of the most spectacular coastal scenery Perth has to offer located minutes from Fremantle and a growing list of restaurants, boutiques and cafes.
Immaculately maintained and reluctantly passed on to a new set of hands to embrace and enjoy, this is a stand out home with an unrivaled OCEAN vista.
Auction On Site Saturday 05/11/2016 @ 11:00am (unless sold prior)
Settlement: 45 days from sale
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Coogee, WA 6166 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000