4 Hibiscus Place Mullumbimby NSW 2482
Rare as Hen's Teeth Better be Quick!4 Hibiscus Place, Mullumbimby
Circumstances necessitate prompt sale! The Sellers instructions are clear, it must sell and it must sell quickly! This is your chance to bag an unbelievable bargain on such a rare find!
It's your choicedesign and construct your very own dream home or choose from several very affordable house and land packages. Your family will love living herejust imagine relaxing after a long week, whilst overlooking the majestic Mount Chincogan with its gorgeous surrounding vista's. Not to mention breathing in that crisp, fresh mountain air. Feel it deep in your lungs it's just so refreshing!
The property is situated approximately a 5 minute stroll to Mullum's iconic farmers market, close to the local sports fields and a leisurely walk to town.
* Level, north facing, 781sqm block (this is everyone's dream aspect)
* Ready to build with current building entitlement
* Selection of affordable house & land packages available (we've done all the hard work for you!)
* Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with friendly neighbours
* Only minutes' walk to the local farmer's market and nearby sports fields
* 1.4km (approximately) from the centre of Iconic Mullumbimby
* Just over 30 Minutes to the Gold Coast Airport (but why would you want to leave right?)
* Join the happy residents of Mullumbimby and become part of this unique community
With land tightly held in the Mullumbimby area, this is your chance to finally have the space and lifestyle you've always wanted.
If you snooze you'll loseyou must seize this almost unheard of opportunity while it lasts! Don't say we didn't warn you if you miss out! Call Dominic today to organize your private on-site inspection and walk-over. Call now, don't wait a minute longer!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mullumbimby, NSW 2482 priced between $300,000 and $550,000