4 Guam Place Pacific Pines QLD 4211
PRIME LOCATION 4 BEDROOM HOME ON HUGE 825M2 BLOCK INVEST OR MOVE STRAIGHT IN!4 Guam Place, Pacific Pines
This well-maintained property is in very good condition throughout & has been priced for immediate sale. You will need to act fast for this one!
* 4 x generous double bedrooms (master bedroom features triple built-in mirrored wardrobe & ensuite with large shower).
* 2 x bright, modern bathrooms in total.
* Spacious, open-plan living areas include; generous sized lounge room & tiled family/meals adjoining the kitchen.
* Functional kitchen, well-equipped with; Samsung dishwasher, Chef electric oven & cooktops, ample storage/bench space & breakfast bar.
* Double sliding doors from the main living open out to a massive covered outdoor entertainment area (semi-enclosed & screened for year round comfort).
* Automatic double lock-up garage plus heaps of off street parking (huge battle axe block). Handy for caravans, boats, trailers etc.
* Huge 825m (approx.) block. Private, fully fenced & reasonably flat with plenty of room for a swimming pool plus heaps of SPACE for the kids. Easy access for vehicles & backs onto scenic native bushlands.
* Prime, very highly sought-after location. Walking distance to schools, parks, town-centre & handy to M1 Motorway (approx. 45 mins to Brisbane & 25 mins to Main Beach).
* Packed with extras including; reverse-cycle air-conditioning, high ceilings, 1.5kw solar power system with 8 x panels, ceilings fans throughout & much, much more..
To truly appreciate the enviable location & future capital growth potential that this quality home represents, your inspection is an absolute must!
This is a RED HOT opportunity & represents OUTSTANDING VALUE in the current market
Don't miss this one! Call & arrange your exclusive viewing today!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Pacific Pines, QLD 4211 priced between $320,000 and $590,000