4 Grebe Street Inala QLD 4077
WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOUSE!!!!4 Grebe Street, Inala
This cosy family home provides all the essentials without breaking the budget. As you enter your future home, you're greeted with a lovely homely feel which leads to open plan lounge and living area. The renovated kitchen is equipped with gas appliances designed for both novice and gourmet chefs.
Enjoy the comfort of 3 generous sized bedrooms with a good size built-in accommodating the main bedroom. A nicely renovated bathroom provides a modern flashy feel. Established on a fully fenced spacious 736m2 allotment, it also provides plenty of potential for an additional Granny Flat (subject to council approval).
Open the doors out onto your covered entertaining area, double covered carport and not 1 but 2 sheds - perfect for gatherings with family and friends and storage of your vehicles and toys!
4 Grebe Street Features and Benefits:
- 3 Generously sized bedrooms - main bedroom with built-in
- Open plan living and dining area
- Modern renovated kitchen
- 736M2 Block with Granny Flat potential (subject to council approval)
- Prime positioned block providing great exposure!
- Separate laundry with toilet underneath
- Water Tank
- Beautiful zen garden with established fruit trees
- Great patio/entertainment area perfect for entertaining your friends, families and special guests
- Located within 5 minutes drive of all amenities from every direction: public transports, parks, shopping centres, multiple highway entrances and exits, fast food stores
This property is a must see in person to appreciate the love, care and details the owners have dedicated to making this home livable for any suitable first-home buyers or investors... What are you waiting for? Call your local Ray White agents and ask for a private inspection today!
- Sat, 19th Aug 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Inala, QLD 4077 priced between $250,000 and $460,000