4 Feilberg Place Abbotsford 2046 NSW
Blue-Chip Opportunity - First Time Ever Offered To The Market
Be inspired by this sun-filled bayside home's tranquil outlook, perfect North East aspect and idyllic setting on the shores of Abbotsford Bay. One of only a handful of homes in a boutique cul-de-sac, the impeccably maintained home has been lovingly held and maintained by one family since it was built in 1946. With a free-flowing layout and huge sunny garden, the freestanding double-brick home's welcoming vibe and classic cottage charm offer the ideal foundations for renovation with scope to capitalise on bay views from a second level addition (subject to council approval).
* A sunny approx. 682sqm block in a prime bayside location
* Footsteps to Campbell Park and the picturesque foreshore
* Three double bedrooms, full bathroom, laundry with W.C.
* Fluid living, dining and family rooms bathed in sunshine
* Open plan kitchen, huge established child-friendly garden
* Potential for a duplex residence, subject to council approval
* Lock-up garage plus parking, solar power (money back from the grid)
* Potential for a second level addition with bay views, subject to council approval
* Outgoings per quarter approx: Water: $238.20, Council: $371.00
All information contained therein is gathered from relevant third party sources. We cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must rely solely on their own enquiries.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Abbotsford, NSW 2046 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,400,000