4 Dwyer Crescent Gosnells WA 6110
QUITE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION4 Dwyer Crescent, Gosnells
All beautifully positioned on a large and spacious 760sqm block in a nice quite cul-de-sac.
- Quality constructed double brick & tile
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Formal lounge room
- Family room
- Meals area
- New timber flooring and freshly painted interior
- Recently upgraded kitchen with breakfast bar with gas and electric cooking facilities
- Bedrooms with built in robes to main
- Spacious laundry / utility
- Big back yard
- Double garage with drive through access to the rear of the block for extra vehicle storage
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Alarm & security screens
- Massive outdoor entertaining area under a gabled Colour Bond patio
- Powered workshop
- 760 sqm block with future potential for sub division with council approval
- Zoning R17.5
- Council rates: $1800
- Water rates: $950
Here's your golden opportunity to buy this value added home. Perfect for the first home buyer or investor with a potential rental yield of $350 per week or potential sub-division (with Council approval).
Call to make your private viewing or attend one of the many home opens.
0418 881 152
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gosnells, WA 6110 priced between $210,000 and $390,000