4 Currajon Street Brendale QLD 4500
HIDDEN GEM IN THE "WANTIMA COUNTRY CLUB ESTATE"4 Currajon Street, Brendale
Upstairs boasts beautiful polished timber floors, modernised main bathroom and all 3 bedrooms have been designed with size & family comfort as a premium, offering new carpets, built-ins, ceiling fans and the main bedroom is serviced by a split system air-conditioner. The dining area adjoins a well appointed kitchen which has new appliances and spacious island bench.
The large front verandah is a perfect place to have your morning coffee, with a seamless flow from inside to out it provides the perfect place to relax after a hard day's work or entertain family & friends.
Downstairs offers the perfect option for anyone looking for a dual living set-up. The functional layout provides spacious utility area that is currently being used as a rumpus room with covered courtyard area and extra bathroom.
The backyard offers a world of opportunity, whether it be adding a pool for the summer, a large shed or keeping it as the perfect space for kids to play. Whatever your dreams, it's possible here.
* Immaculately presented family home
* 3 Generous size bedrooms with built-ins, ceiling fans and main bedroom with air-con
* Air conditioning
* Well equipped kitchen with new appliances and island bench
* New Dishwasher
* Beautiful polished timber floors
* New Carpets
* Internal stairs
* Lounge & dining area
* Laundry shoot
* Spacious utility space downstairs used as another living area or dual living potential
* Well-appointed Bathroom downstairs
* Landscaped gardens
* Courtyard area
* Large front verandah with refreshing cooling breezes
* Drive through access
* Spacious backyard - room for large shed or pool
* Short stroll to Wantima Golf Course
* 615m2 Allotment
* Only 30mins from the CBD, 5mins from Albany Creek & less than 7mins to Strathpine train station
*This property has gone under contract subject to conditions.*
Please contact agent.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Brendale, QLD 4500 priced between $320,000 and $590,000