4 Cotton Place Waikiki WA 6169
DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!4 Cotton Place, Waikiki
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac you will find this beauty!!! Recently renovated kitchen & the living areas have had a fresh coat of paint, this property offers space for the whole family to grow & enjoy.
Open the front door to reveal timber look flooring through out & freshly painted neutral walls, with three separate living areas & a open planned study. Cook up a storm in the recently renovated kitchen which is the heart of the home. Perfectly situated in the main living area with plenty of bench space, stainless steel appliances & storage galore. The kitchen overlooks the garden and under cover patio area, again making this home a dream to entertain and keep an eye on the children & pets.
Situated at the front of the home is the master bedroom equipped with a large built in robe and private ensuite. There is a further three bedrooms, the family bathroom, separate toilet and laundry. The property is fitted with manual & electric roller shutters great for keeping the home cool in summer and warm in winter, keeping the energy costs low, saving you money!
The WOW Factor to this property is the outside entertaining area. Step through beautiful french doors to an enclosed patio area fitted with cafe blinds. You will find a large powered workshop to secure all your toys tucked away in the right hand side of the garden, still leaving plenty of space for children & pets to run around.
I urge you to pop this on your 'List of homes to look at', and call today to book your private viewing.
What's on offer inside:
- A Queen Size master bedroom, large walk in robe & ensuite.
- Bed 2, 3 & 4 fitted with roller shutters.
- Front formal lounge with an open planned spacious study, spilt system & gas outlet.
- Open plan kitchen, dining & living area.
- Kitchen features modern S/S Appliances (900 ml Gas Cook top, Range-hood & Dishwasher).
- Laundry room
- Family bathroom with separate toilet.
- Large Colour bond Patio fitted with Cafe Blinds.
- Large Freestanding 4 x 6.5 Powered Workshop.
- Raised brick feature flower beds.
- Two car under cover parking with drive through access.
- Bore reticulation front & back.
If you're looking for a home close to everything, with easy transport links then look no further.
Approximate distances to:
- 300 m to East Waikiki Primary School
- 2 km to Waikiki Village Shopping Centre
- 3.2 km to Warnbro Train station
- 3.8 km to Rockingham General Hospital
For more information or to arrange your own private viewing please call Nikki Hewins today. Find us on Facebook, check out our website, or simply email us at [email protected]
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Waikiki, WA 6169 priced between $250,000 and $460,000