4 Burnie Avenue Campbelltown 5074 SA
Linear Park Location!
Perfectly positioned in close proximity to Linear Park and set on a generous 702sqm (approximate) allotment this solid brick 1965 built (approximate) 3 bedroom family home will appeal to the most astute buyers.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 spacious bedrooms, bedroom 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Light filled lounge
- Large formal dining room with split system air conditioner
- Updated kitchen with electric hotplates and ample bench and cupboard space
- Casual meals adjacent kitchen
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate shower
- Additional w/c for your convenience
- Separate laundry/study area with built-in cupboard
- Roller shutters to front of home
- Neutral décor throughout
- 1.5kW solar panels
- Expansive verandah entertaining area
- Pergola with additional storage room
- Low maintenance rear yard
- Garden shed
- Double garage with roller doors
- Double carport with automatic roller door
- Additional double carport
Perfectly and conveniently located close to all facilities including the Newton Shopping Centre, local schools, reserves and public transport including Paradise interchange. All of this and only 9km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
This is an opportunity that you do not want to miss!
For further information please contact Geoff Carlaw on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Campbelltown, SA 5074 priced between $380,000 and $710,000