4 Brypat Close Burrum Heads QLD 4659
SO MUCH FOR SUCH A LITTLE PRICE!4 Brypat Close, Burrum Heads
North facing modern colonial, core filled stone block exterior, high pitch colour bond roofing, veranda's 3 sides with pull down blinds, beautifully presented and ticks ALL the boxes, a truly delightful modern home.
- Securely fenced and gated within Burrum Park estate on 2001M2
just a short drive to Burrum Heads and Hervey Bay.
- Kitchen, lounge and dining combine, definitive lines designating purpose having a very pleasant feel of space and comfort,
9" ceilings throughout, within are light coloured tiled flooring, and serviced by 6.5kw reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Extensive enclosed outdoor living connecting nicely with internal living and opening perfectly to the landscape garden and gazebo bbq area.
- Two way bathroom with powder room and separate toilet
- Walk in linen cupboard with a fold down ladder to the storage attic.
- Town water is connected plus there are two rain water tanks (45,000litres).
- Very good side access leads to a three bay shed 9m x 12m x 2.7m to gutters with power, plus wash basin & 2nd toilet.
This home has so many extras inspection is simply a MUST to be able to fully appreciated.
- New reverse cycle split system air-con in the master bedroom.
- New plush carpets in all bedrooms.
- New front fencing.
- Crime safe screens..
- New gas cooker and electric oven.
- 6.5 kw solar with 6kw inverter and battery energy capabilities.
- Roof storage with ladder in storage room near laundry.
- Breakfast bar with display lights & extra power points.
- Double bi fold screens for outdoor area that is now Enclosed.
- Gas heater set up in the lounge room.
Solar hot water.
High Quality remote control ceiling fans.
*Unbelievable Value Call Us now and Book an Inspection*
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Burrum Heads, QLD 4659 priced between $280,000 and $520,000