4 Bradford Street Pymble NSW 2073
Pure Provence4 Bradford Street, Pymble
- Exudes a rustic warmth throughout a well considered layout
- Cosy lounge and informal dining entices family and friends
- French doors reveal north facing terrace with woodfired oven
- Traditional French country kitchen; open fire, walk-in pantry
- Master with ensuite, guest room, dual home office and studio
- Large casual living room central to three family bedrooms
- Established gardens, integrated alfresco kitchen, air conditioning
- Double garage, air conditioned wine cellar, automatic gates
- Built only 13 years ago, full brick construction throughout
- Walk to Pymble Public School and in close proximity to P.L.C.
- Wed, 20th Sep 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 23rd Sep 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Wed, 27th Sep 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 30th Sep 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Wed, 4th Oct 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 7th Oct 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 7th Oct3:00PM+
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Pymble, NSW 2073 priced between $1,600,000 and $3,000,000