4 Borumba Court Albany Creek QLD 4035
A TOUCH OF TUSCANY4 Borumba Court, Albany Creek
There is a separate lounge/media room, four good size bedrooms, study, ensuite with spa bath and separate toilet.
Extra features are - plumbed fridge space, air con in main bedroom and one other, tinted windows on the western side, 10,000 litre water tank, all walls have sarking and insulation and the main bedroom has soundproofing in the internal wall (if you are a shift worker you will appreciate this) and customised wardrobes throughout as well of lots of internal storage.
For the allergy sufferers, all the floors are tiled or timber finish and for summer comfort the home is elevated and enjoys cross ventilation (the home was specifically designed to enjoy the prevailing breezes). The 2 car lock up garage has lots of shelved storage space and has a recessed area that is perfect as a wine cellar.
Step outside and you feel like you are in a Mediterranean villa with the large under roof "al fresco" featuring a sink and cupboards and the soothing sound of the feature waterfall. If you are into growing your own vegies, then you will appreciate the vegie garden with plenty of space for home grown produce. The property is just a short stroll to the entry for the South Pine River Reserve with walking track, picnic area, swimming hole or to go kayaking. This is a one of a kind home which has been designed to go with the slope of the land.
* 4 Bedrooms (main and one other with air con)
* Ensuite with spa bath and separate toilet
* Split level living (2 living or TV areas)
* Lounge or media room
* All tiled or timber finish flooring
* 10,000 Litre water tank
* Loads of internal storage
* Commercial strength driveway
* Walls with sarking and insulation
* Large under roof "al fesco"
* Waterfall feature
* Large vegie garden
* Attractive elevated cul de sac location
* Walk to South Pine River reserve and city bus
* Lots of other features Don't miss this one, make this your new home in the family friendly suburb of Albany Creek.
Contact Vicki Harper 0417 771 397
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Albany Creek, QLD 4035 priced between $480,000 and $880,000