4 Bonchester Court Duncraig WA 6023
Enjoy country living in the burbs!4 Bonchester Court, Duncraig
Large casual living with beautiful raked ceilings, an extra games room large enough to be 2 rooms, big courtyard for entertaining, an elevated backyard with pool and big grassed areaeverything you could want for the growing family!
Let me walk you through its wonderful features:
- Tucked away like an oasis in the bush with a welcoming countrystyle bench to greet you!
- Enter through double doors into an entry lobby that leads to a step down lounge and formal dining (or study)
- Big beautiful casual living area with open plan kitchen and meals with high raked ceilings, opening on to a large courtyard ideal for entertaining!
- Huge separate games room with picture windows capturing views of the tranquil pool! Roomy enough to section into two a lounge or TV area and a big study or games area
- The elevated backyard with sky and tree-top vista, feels bigger than an everyday suburban backyard! Wrapping around the two sides of the house it offers loads of space a big pool for summer fun, a generous grassed area for kids and pets to enjoy and a big courtyard for entertaining!
- The master bedroom with an ensuite and walk-in robe sits at the front of the house and steps out onto a private courtyard with a tranquil backdrop of trees perfect to relax in with your morning cuppa and the newspaper!
- The 3 junior bedrooms sit in a separate wing with their own bathroom and toilet, each with a built-in robe
- Double auto garage plus big storeroom for all those extras cycles, surf boards, gardening tools and everything else you can think of!
- Fabulous location - on a cul-de-sac street just a short walk to Poynter Primary School, beaut Granadilla Park and public transport
Dont miss the preview this Sunday!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Duncraig, WA 6023 priced between $490,000 and $910,000