4 Birru Place Belrose NSW 2085
Versatile Family Home In Convenient Locale4 Birru Place, Belrose
With a recent stylish second story addition, the home's floorplan features an open plan living and dining area that flows out to a large alfresco deck, child-friendly gardens and swim spa. The gas kitchen presents in original condition and offers ample scope to update and personalise with structural preparation already done.
Accommodation consists of three large bedrooms upstairs including a lavish master with walk-through robe and balcony, plus two additional bedrooms on the lower level, and a flexible study or sixth bedroom.
Located in a sought-after locale, close to Wakehurst Primary School, and easy walking distance to Glenrose Shops, Belrose Hotel and city transport.
* Light-filled open plan living and dining area
* 822sqm parcel, large alfresco deck with pergola
* Original kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
* Two lower level bedroom, flexible study/sixth bedroom
* Three upstairs bedrooms, including master with balcony
* Quality floors throughout, split system air conditioning
* North to rear aspect, child-friendly yard, swim spa
* 2 carports, plus additional off-street parking
* Walking distance to Wakehurst football club or Frenchs Forest showground/dog park and city buses
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Belrose, NSW 2085 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000