4 Belinda Place Armidale NSW 2350
SIZEABLE ON SOUTH HILL4 Belinda Place, Armidale
- 5 very generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes with shelving space.
- Main bedroom with original ensuite, in good condition and walk through built in robes.
- Large newly renovated kitchen with loads of storage space, 900mm electric oven and cooktop, dishwasher, impressive timber bench tops and easy access to the undercover alfresco area which has a built in bbq.
- Sunken lounge/media room off the entry with a great northern outlook.
- Separate dining/living area off the kitchen which leads to another large living area with wood heating and sliding door access to the alfresco area.
- Formal dining area separate from the kitchen area, plus northern sunroom that could double as a study.
- Main bathroom is generous in size with corner spa, separate shower, vanity and separate toilet all in good condition.
- Brand new carpet and vinyl right through the home and freshly painted as well.
- Great storage areas through out the home with numerous built in cupboards.
- Huge laundry area with generous amounts of storage, downstairs powder room and direct access from here to the double lock-up garage.
- Well cared for manicured lawns and gardens with strategic retaining walls, garden shed and fully fenced backyard with easy rear yard access.
This is a quality brick and tile home in an excellent South Hill locale, close to private and public schools. The home is in excellent condition with an amazing new kitchen, new flooring through out and freshly painted. Being located on a generous 1241m2 block in the Martins Gully School Zone, this home will be sure to impress. Contact Michael Singleton on 04347148788 for your private inspection or for more information.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Armidale, NSW 2350 priced between $330,000 and $620,000