4 Batesford Road Malvern East 3145 VIC
Auction this Saturday at 11am - Inspect from 10.30am
Prime Location with untapped potential...
Unlimited in its potential to be transformed, this comfortable, 1950's built brick veneer home occupies a clean, level site in a prominent location and has exciting appeal for buyers seeking an affordable entry into a well-serviced and sought after locale with scope for significant capital appreciation.
Very close to public transport choices, shopping, eateries and quality schools, it will inspire buyers with a tempting array of sought-after features that include a large frontage measuring 16.15m, a large rear garden with northern and western exposure and a wide side driveway.
Currently comprising functional floorplan, gas cooking and a versatile sunroom or study with rear garden access.
Opposite Holmesglen TAFE, this home is also within a short walk to trains and buses, Warrigal Road shopping precinct, recreational facilities, leading schools and moments from Chadstone or easy Monash Freeway access.
* Ready to rent or reside in while fine-tuning a 1st class transformation
* Level, clear allotment with scope to renovate or rebuild
* Prime location close to quality amenities and lifestyle attractions
* Rewarding renovation or redevelopment appeal
* Affordable, timely entry into an established, rapidly-appreciating area
* Secure off street parking and gas cooking
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.4batesfordroadmalverneast.com
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Malvern East, VIC 3145 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000