4 Athena Crossing Canning Vale WA 6155
Warm and Inviting !4 Athena Crossing, Canning Vale
Call Janey today for a private viewing.
• 790 sqm lot
• 190sqm approx living space
• Colonial security screen
• Formal lounge with plush carpets, roller blinds and gorgeous sheer curtains
• Master suite is spacious with good size walk in robe blinds and sheer curtains
• Renovated en suite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, porcelain basin, heat lamp and finished in neutral tones.
• LED lights throughout.
• Open plan family/meals/kitchen area through French doors with vinyl plank flooring is bright and inviting.
• Ducted Evaporative air conditioning
• Spacious kitchen has near new stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry and shoppers entrance
• Rear games room can be used as another bedroom or office space. This area has a built in desk, overhead cupboards, carpets and roman blinds.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are good size with 2 having a built in robe and side drapes in both.
• Bedroom 4 is queen size and has a double built in robe and drapes.
• Walk in store room
• Main bathroom is light and bright and newly renovated with double porcelain basins floor to ceiling tiling and stone bench top.
• Rear security screen doors
• Skillion Patio roof with paved entertaining area perfect for summer parties overlooks a magnificent sparkling below ground pool.
• Massive garage with extra-large automatic sectional door (5.16 x 2.2)
• 6x3 powered colorbond workshop
• Bore reticulated lush green gardens
• Side access for Caravan or boat.
• Situated in the Caladenia School zone.
- Sun, 4th Dec 3:00PM – 3:40PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Canning Vale, WA 6155 priced between $460,000 and $850,000