4 Arrowsmith Street Glenwood 2768 NSW
Another Happy Customer - Sold by Starr Partners Bella Vista
Starr Partners Bella Vista presents - This fantastic home situated in the best location really is an ideal investment, first home or would suit a downsizer, not a cent to spend.
Three generous size bedrooms with built-ins and 2 bathrooms. Large open plan tiled and timber floors living areas and a great size kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench-tops perfect for the family.
Great size main bathroom with toilet as well as an internal laundry. Secured child friendly yard make this low maintenance property is very appealing. Walking distance to local schools, parks, shopping centre, public transport and child care centre this property is a must see.
First to see will buy.
- Well maintained right through
- Split air-conditioning units
- Tiles and floor boards right through main areas
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Solar panels
- Walking distance to the future train station (Northwest Rail Link) and T-way buses
- Minute's walk to the local schools such as Caddies Creek and Glenwood High School
- Minute's drive to M2 & M7
- Easy access to Local shop, Medical facilities, sporting fields, Norwest Business park and Norwest Hospital.
We highly recommend you to visit this beautiful home this weekend. For more information please contact our friendly staff at Starr Partners Bella Vista.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Glenwood, NSW 2768 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000