4 and 8 Buckby Street Strathpine QLD 4500
BLUE CHIP DEVELOPMENT - 2878m2 CENTRE ZONING4 and 8 Buckby Street, Strathpine
The adjoining properties offer two substantial brick residences that combined will generate a proposed weekly income of $900pw.
Surrounded by amenities, schools, shops, walk to rail, bus at the door, this property is only 23 minutes to the Brisbane CBD, and only a short drive to the proposed Petrie University site.
Please see a detailed list of the potential uses for this prime parcel of land and for any interest please call Mark Rumsey direct on 0404 498 340.
Main regional centres, most intense concentration of retail, commercial and community development. Range of uses include:
* Retail department stores, discount department stores, showrooms, personal service, full-line supermarkets, full range of specialty stores
* Commercial key administration centre, State and local government offices, professional and service businesses
* Residential high density, multi-storey
* Community artistic, social or cultural facilities, child care, education, emergency services, health services, religious activities, social interaction or entertainment, support services and civic park
* Retail - a full-line supermarket, convenience stores, a limited range of specialty stores
* Commercial - high employment generating activities, such as higher education and hospital uses, key administration centre, State and local government offices, professional and service businesses
* Residential - High density multi-storey
* Community - Education, health and medical services
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Strathpine, QLD 4500 priced between $350,000 and $650,000