4/52 Cassia Street Dee Why NSW 2099
Newly Renovated and Sun-drenched North Facing Apartment4/52 Cassia Street, Dee Why
- Sun-drenched living/dining opening to full-width ocean view balcony
- CaesarStone kitchen with glass splashbacks and Bosch appliances
- Two generously sized bedrooms, master with opaque built-in robes
- Refreshed bathroom with bathtub and shower, internal laundry
- Lock-up garage, secure block of only 12
Perfectly positioned to enjoy the best of the Northern Beaches lifestyle at your doorstep, from here you’re only minutes stroll to Dee Why Beach and The Strand’s beachside café strip, as well as a short walk to the heart of Dee Why shopping village and transport to the city.
Council Rates: $334.52 per quarter
Water Rates: $171.96 per quarter + usage
Strata Levies: $785.85 per quarter
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dee Why, NSW 2099 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000