4/5 Curwen Terrace Chermside QLD 4032
Invest or Nest, this one's the Best!4/5 Curwen Terrace, Chermside
4/5 Curwen Terrace provides the ease of maintenance having been tastefully renovated with freshness and simplicity in mind. With air-conditioning, a neutral pallet and tiled flooring throughout the lounge, dining and kitchen space, with a built-in TV wall cabinet, the home really shines with style and practicality.
The key to any home is the kitchen, and here you'll be equipped for the good life with stone benchtops & splashbacks, plenty of storage including floor-to-ceiling pantry, stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher.
Both bedrooms are oversized with double glazed windows, security screens and ceiling fans. The bathroom is neutral and modern, while a separate laundry and storage room adds convenience.. there's not much more you'd need!
Sweet dreams are made of these:
- Large warp-around, dine-in courtyard
- Fully renovated; stone benchtops & splashback, dishwasher, ample storage & air-conditioning
- Double sized bedrooms, both with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Renovated neutral bathroom with full-size bath
- Double-glazed windows, security screens throughout
- Remote controlled garage door, secure laundry & storage room
- Less than 1km walk to Holy Spirit North-side Private Hospital / Prince Charles Hospital, Chermside Shopping Centre, Craigslea State School & Hamilton Road Early Education Centre.
- Downfall Creek / Huxtable Park nature strip and Bike Paths close-by
- Bus Routes on your doorstep (325, 335, 338, 340 & 353) to Chermside, Brisbane CBD & beyond.
- Previously tenanted for $360/week, currently owner occupied; vacant possession
- Low Body Corporate Fees of $655 / qtr (Admin. Sinking Fund & Insurance)
Easy to live in or easy to let out, call Nick Bowen today for more info!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Chermside, QLD 4032 priced between $210,000 and $390,000