4/2 Brigid Road Subiaco WA 6008
PARISIAN ELEGANCE IN SUBIACO4/2 Brigid Road, Subiaco
One of just nine apartments in an intimate, quiet building, it's a quiet and secure home, within easy walking distance of the supermarket, train station, and Subiaco's many restaurants, bars and independent shops.
A portico entrance, with limestone planters filled with citrus trees and a glass double-door entrance into a foyer creates an upmarket welcome, with an elevator offering easy access to the first floor.
Inside, the apartment opens into a foyer and then through to a spacious, timber-floored open-plan living area. The modern, well-equipped kitchen features granite benchtops, timber cabinetry and quality appliances, including an integrated dishwasher and Gaggenau oven, built-in microwave and five-burner induction and gas cooktop.
The three bedrooms and living room all have sliding doors out to a long, tiled alfresco terrace, large enough for seating and dining areas and a seamless extension to the living space.
Two double bedrooms both have built-in robes, and share a family-sized bathroom with stone large-format tiling, a stone-topped vanity, and an adjacent laundry.
The main suite to the rear has a walk-in robe and a beautiful luxury ensuite with a stone-topped double vanity, frameless glass shower and deep spa tub, making this a lovely retreat.
The home's generous proportions, quality finishes of stone and timber, and peaceful setting all have timeless appeal, along with its convenient inner-city location.
This property offers a great opportunity for professionals, downsizers, investors and those after an upmarket retreat in the heart of Subiaco.
- Luxury apartment with three generous double bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Small intimate building of nine apartments
- Beautiful open-plan living area that flows into a generous alfresco terrace
- Spacious modern kitchen with granite benchtops and Gaggenau appliances
- Powder room
- Excellent storage throughout, including a walk-in storecupboard
- Reverse-cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Secure entry with underground parking for two cars, and a dedicated store room
- Elevator and shared terrace overlooking quiet street
- Heated swimming pool
- Within easy reach of the CBD, Subiaco train station, cafes, shops, restaurants and beaches
- Pretty, jacaranda-lined residential street
- Sat, 29th Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Subiaco, WA 6008 priced between $900,000 and $1,600,000