4/172 Hector Street Osborne Park WA 6017
Beautiful, Secure and Renovated Home in an Outstanding Location4/172 Hector Street, Osborne Park
First Home buyers, Do Not miss out. Perfectly positioned to every amenity, this hidden 3 Bedrooms x2 bathrooms open plan house, in a security complex, offers the best of both privacy and location with a functional floor plan and ultra-low maintenance living. The perfect home and or investment.
• Master suite with ensuite bathroom
• 3 Bedrooms with built-in-robes
• 2 bathrooms (main with bath)
• High ceiling
• Chef kitchen with luxury 5 gas hot plate
• Stone Bench-top
• New Cook-top and New Oven
• Spacious living area
• Laundry with abundant cupboard storage
• Double remote lock up garage
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Freshly Painted
• Linen Cupboard
• Automatic reticulation
• Low maintenance gardens
• Laminate floorboards
• New hot water system
• Security complex with intercom and security gate
• Close to Schools: 2 minutes drive to Tuart College and Osborne Park primary school.
• Walking distance to the main coffee strip in Osborne Park
• 3 minute drive to Mt Hawthorn restaurants and bars
• 6 kms to Perth CBD
• 13 minutes to Scarborough Beach
• 7 minute to Westfield Innaloo shopping centre
192sqm total lot
Strata Fees: $416 per quarter
Potential Rent: $450 p/w
Don't miss the opportunity to live in a small, secure, private complex close to the City, Cafe's, public transport, easy freeway access and local amenities.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Living Areas
Other Featuresbath,internal laundry,modern bathroom,modern kitchen,renovated,renovated bathroom,renovated kitchen,garden,pet friendly,close to parklands,close to schools,close to shops,close to transport,quiet location
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Osborne Park, WA 6017 priced between $300,000 and $560,000