4/11 Darcy Drive Boorooma NSW 2650
lifestyle opportunity4/11 Darcy Drive, Boorooma
- a large open plan living and meals area centred around the kitchen is the main hub of the home
- the galley style kitchen features an island bench and breakfast bar with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- all three bedrooms include built-in robes, the main includes a walk-through robe to the ensuite
- the alfresco area will enjoy the northerly sun and is located under the main roofline
- secure car parking with a remote double garage with internal access
- comfort is assured with ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling and instantaneous gas hot water
- close to Charles Sturt University, the Riverina Anglican College, child care, medical centre and pharmacy and just a short drive into town
- rental potential of $370 - $380 per week with an estimated annual return of 5.3 - 5.5%
A brilliant opportunity to secure a family unit with practical and modern living considered
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Boorooma, NSW 2650 priced between $250,000 and $470,000