39 Excalibur Circle Camillo WA 6111
HOUSE WITH LOTS OF POTENTIAL!!39 Excalibur Circle, Camillo
Perfectly positioned on a 722sqm GREEN TITLE block which can be SUBDIVIDED (STCA). YOU will definitely want to have the OPPORTUNITY to purchase this property with HUGE POTENTIAL.
Quality built and very well maintained, this house will definitely be suitable to the first home buyers, astute investors or can be a DELIGHTFUL FAMILY HOME. Situated in a whisper QUIET, PEACEFUL and potentially at the best spot in Camillo, this is a DREAM location for everyone.
The practical layout is perfect for all occasions with a 2 living rooms, open plan dining area and a simple, yet functional kitchen. The kitchen is positioned to offer easy access to the adjoining dining area as well as the living area which makes it very practical and perfect for entertaining family and guests.
If you are a person who likes gardening, you will definitely appreciate the huge backyard. You can even have your own personal project in designing and working on an outdoor landscape that you have been wishing for.
More reasons why you will love this home:
* Simple and functional kitchen
* Spacious living / dining / kitchen area with timber flooring
* Separate 2nd living area
* Well-appointed bathroom
* Stunning master bedroom with built in wardrobe
* Second and third bedrooms are generous in size
* Separate laundry area with direct access to outdoor areas
* Big patio area which can be used to entertain guest that leads to the large lawn
* The block is SUB DIVIDABLE (STCA) which gives you an option to retain the existing house and build a new house at the back
* Walking distance to Kelmscott Train Station (less than 1km)
* Close to schools and childcare centre (approximately 0.75km from Westfield Park Primary School)
* Close distance to shopping mall and cafes
Convenience is also paramount with this property located close to parklands schools and public transport. Just get into the train from Kelmscott Station and you will be in Perth CBD in no time. AFFORDABLE home like this in the Camillo market will definitely be snapped up quickly.
For more information or to view this property, please contact:
Ivan Da Costa - 0422 171 869
Council Rates: $1,648.00
Water Rates: $836.00
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Camillo, WA 6111 priced between $210,000 and $390,000