39 Eureka Street Kelvin Grove QLD 4059
Deceased Estate - two lots - three street access39 Eureka Street, Kelvin Grove
Three bedrooms with free standing wardrobes (two including air-conditioning), ceiling fans and security screens, a combined lounge and dining room, along with a spacious eat-in kitchen and plenty of cupboard space all the necessities are in place but you also have the full scope to do something special and stamp your renovating style. A covered outdoor area is perfect for entertaining friends and the enclosed front verandah is just the place for your morning cuppa. Under the house is a separate laundry, bathroom and utility room which could be used as a study or media room. Along with a one-car lock up and ample plenty of storage space, there's plenty of room for off-street parking.
Why You're Going to Want to Jump on This Quick
- 715sqm on 2 lots with 3-street access with potential for development
- Deceased estate first time on market in 50 years
- Solid 3 bedroom Queenslander perfect for renovating to your taste
- 3km to CBD
- Walk or bike ride to QUT or Royal Brisbane Hospital
- 1km to Kelvin Grove Urban Village and Victoria Park Golf Course
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, covered entertainment area
- Spacious eat-in kitchen, combined lounge and dining room
- Security screens, air-conditioning in 2 bedrooms plus lounge
- Plenty of storage space plus utility room which could be used for study under house
This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Fenced
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kelvin Grove, QLD 4059 priced between $490,000 and $910,000