39 Boomerang Loop Banksia Grove WA 6031
Near New And Ready For You!39 Boomerang Loop, Banksia Grove
Unforeseen circumstances have forced the property's current owners to sell immediately, meaning all of the bedrooms require a fresh lick of paint and some crafty ideas from the discerning buyer's colour palette. However, the living spaces have been fully completed, including a separate carpeted theatre room that is set apart from the rest of the floor plan to offer the ultimate cinema-style experience for everybody.
A functional kitchen with tiled flooring and splashbacks, sparkling stone bench tops, a contemporary gas cook top/oven, range hood, double sink and ample storage options, overlooks the super-spacious open-plan family and dining area that is also tiled for easy-care living and is virtually incorporated into the same airy design. Off this part of the house lies a private rear alfresco and side courtyard with low-maintenance paving for simplistic outdoor entertaining, no matter what the time of year.
Close to a plethora of local parklands, schooling at both St John Paul II Catholic Primary and Joseph Banks Secondary College, shopping at Banksia Grove Village, golf courses, public transport and even freeway convenience, this absolute beauty combines the best of both worlds, with location adding to a wonderful lifestyle here. It's no secret that a few things require some finishing off, but when it's all said and done, you will be left with a first family home that will impress everybody!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- The master bedroom suite is carpeted for comfort as is highlighted by its very own ensuite bathroom, comprising of a shower, vanity and 2 walk in robes
- Carpeted minor bedrooms with plenty of space for sleep, study and storage, as well as built-in wardrobe recesses
- Main bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with a double linen press and outdoor access
- Double lock-up garage
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Reticulated front gardens (inclusive of the original owner's “house and land” package features)
- Completed in May 2016 - barely five months young!
- A blank canvas of a back garden for you to create the outdoor setting of your dreams!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Gas Heating
- Remote Garage
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Building Area
- 2 Virtual Tour: Click to view
Other Featuresair conditioning, alfresco living, dining, ensuite, entrance hall, family room, Gas Bayonet
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Banksia Grove, WA 6031 priced between $280,000 and $520,000