39 Benelong Crescent Bellevue Hill NSW 2023
Stunning Modernist Refurbished Residence With Harbour Views & Pool39 Benelong Crescent, Bellevue Hill
The three-level home has been updated for contemporary living to deliver flexible use of space including a self-contained apartment that is ideal for teenagers. Of double-brick and concrete slab construction, the house stands on a large block with secure level entry from a two-car garage.
Featuring elegant oak floors and wonderful natural light, the home has open-plan living & dining areas, eat-in Miele granite/gas kitchen, 4 bedrooms (including main with dressing room & ensuite), 3 sleek bathrooms, 2 powder rooms, self-contained apartment, laundry, sauna, storerooms, ducted r/c air-con and security alarm.
- Living & dining areas flow to wide view terrace
- Alfresco dining/bbq terrace w electric awning
- Lower level terrace extends to lawn & pool
- Gourmet Miele gas kitchen w granite benchtops
- Casual dining/breakfast area next to kitchen
- Huge main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite & balcony
- 2nd king-size bedroom with built ins & balcony
- 3rd & 4th double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- 3 sleek full bathrooms (each with bath), 2 powder rooms
- Self-contained apartment with large kitchen
- Laundry with washtub & generous b/in storage
- Big storeroom, plant room, linen cupboard
- Wide oak floorboards, ducted r/c air-con
- Secure video intercom entry, alarm system
- Heated swimming pool, rooftop solar panels
- Garden lighting, auto irrigation, courtyard with firepit
- Remote-controlled double garage plus storage
- Sat, 21st Oct 11:00AM – 12:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bellevue Hill, NSW 2023 priced between $4,600,000 and $8,500,000