38A Morloc Street Forest Hill VIC 3131
Space, serenity and privacy assured38A Morloc Street, Forest Hill
Boasting French doors out to a desirable under-cover alfresco and verdant garden, the generous lounge room, neighbouring dining room and bright kitchen come together to form an excellent entertaining area. The main bedroom with a wall of built-in robes and an ensuite sits separately from 2 further bedrooms, one with garden access. Gas ducted heating, split system air-conditioning and a garage ensure comfort for years to come.
It is so rare to discover such a warm and inviting abode which ticks all the boxes for a wonderful lifestyle. The quiet, leafy streets are ideal to walk along as you make your way to Blackburn Lake Sanctuary, primary school, Forest Hill Chase and a variety of bus routes.
* Elegant and carefree 3 bedroom home on a single level
* Generous lounge, dining and bright kitchen
* Under-cover alfresco and verdant garden
* Main bedroom with a wall of built-in robes and an ensuite
* Ducted heating, air-conditioner and garage
* Own title with no owner's corporation
* Walk to Blackburn Lake, primary school and Forest Hill Chase
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.38amorlocstreetforesthill.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 90/120 days
- Sat, 23rd Sep 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Thu, 28th Sep 3:00PM – 3:30PM +
- Sat, 30th Sep 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Thu, 5th Oct 4:00PM – 4:30PM +
- Sat, 7th Oct 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
- Thu, 12th Oct 3:00PM – 3:30PM +
- Sat, 14th Oct 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Thu, 19th Oct 5:00PM – 5:30PM +
- Sat, 21st Oct 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 21st Oct11:30AM+
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Forest Hill, VIC 3131 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000