38A Beach Road Watermans Bay WA 6020
A HIDDEN GEM!38A Beach Road, Watermans Bay
Slate floors add charm to a huge open-plan family and dining area that extends out to a serene side courtyard and incorporates a light and bright kitchen into its original design. There is also an elevated study or storeroom at the front of the floor plan, whilst a studio or second living room is centrally positioned and flows out to a stunning back outdoor entertaining deck that is more spacious than it first looks.
A hidden side pergola essentially triples the amount of external options on offer, with beautiful gardens and even a seated courtyard area ensuring a splendid outlook from every window, no matter where you are inside the house. The master bedroom has a built in wardrobe and also opens out to the deck for a seamless indoor-outdoor integration, whilst the third bedroom which is currently open to suit the owners needs, can easily be converted back into a more traditional bedroom or leave as another living space, depending on your own personal needs.
Enjoy the enviable cafe and restaurant lifestyle located within easy reach at nearby Flora Terrace and the West Coast Drive strip, with Marmion Primary School, Marmion Village Shopping Centre and the sprawling Braden Park all only walking distance away. Your own tranquil sanctuary awaits you here!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Open-plan family and dining area with split-system air-conditioning and a manual window shutters
- Bright kitchen with a gas cook top and ample storage space
- Ceiling fan and a sink/kitchenette area to the studio/second living room
- Large carpeted master bedroom with a ceiling fan, split-system air-conditioning and a splendid view of the deck and morning sunrises
- Carpeted 2nd bedroom
- Slate floors to 3rd bedroom
- Practical bathroom with a Roman bath/shower and heat lights
- Separate toilet
- Second separate toilet off the large studio storeroom
- Study/storeroom off entry
- Laundry off kitchen, with storage
- Remote-controlled double garage with rear access and internal shopper's entry
- Reticulated at rear
- Security alarm system
- Gas hot water system
- Hot and cold water outdoor shower
- Potential ocean glimpse from any future second-storey build or addition
- Minutes from Hillarys Boat Harbour and top schools
- Close to bus stops and public transport
- 494sqm block
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Watermans Bay, WA 6020 priced between $490,000 and $910,000