385 Marion Street Georges Hall NSW 2198
2 Brilliant Houses - 790 sqm block with 18.9m frontage385 Marion Street, Georges Hall
The main house features:
- Double storey, 4 large bedrooms, all with built-ins
- Main bedroom with en-suite
- Total 3 ultra modern bathrooms
- 2 spacious formal lounges
- Separate formal dining area
- Extra study or entertainment area
- State-of-the-art kitchen with a 5 gas burner cooktop, sphashbacks and soft close cabinets.
- Finest quality stainless steel appliances, including a dishwahser, and 40 mm Caesarstone bench tops
- Ducted air conditioning and energy efficient downlights throughout
- Landscaped front and back yard
- Huge remote lock up garage and dual driveways offering easy access and parking for another 4 cars
- Flooring is a mix of bamboo timber and tiles which suits each area perfectly.
The modern house at the back, Council Approved, with impressive features include:
- Brick veneer, 2 large bedrooms with built-ins.
- Open plan living and dining area.
- Stylish bathroom and separate laundry.
- Ultra modern kitchen with gas cooking and Caesarstone bench tops.
- Huge Rumpus/garage
- Private courtyard.
Located within close proximity to Georges Hall amenities, public transport, parks and schools. Currently rented for $1,100 per week to an excellent tenant.
AN EXCEPTIONAL PROPERTY, A MUST TO INSPECT !
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Georges Hall, NSW 2198 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,800,000