383 Highett Street Richmond 3121 VIC
Light Filled Entertainer
Position perfect, with an inner city retreat feel, you will fall in love with this immaculate sun drenched town residence.
- Three large bedrooms - built in robes, sliding doors to feature gardens, master with ensuite
- Versatile third bedroom/study zone - floor to ceiling shelving, built in robe
- Expansive warm and inviting living/dining area - polished boards, reverse cycle opening to
- North facing sun drenched entertainers courtyard, views over Richmond
- Spacious well appointed gas kitchen - dishwasher, ample storage, opens to balcony, built in BBQ
- Sleek main bathroom with bath; European laundry under stairs with separate sink
- High ceilings, warm timber features, loads of natural light
- No owners corporation
- Convenient off street car park; Loads of storage
- Land size is 5.5m x 18m approx.
- Eligible for parking permits with ample street parking available
Prominent central Richmond position, stroll to Bridge Road restaurants and bars, Victoria Gardens, multiple transport options, parks, Yarra bike trails, Gleadell Street Market and close to the MCG and CBD.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Richmond, VIC 3121 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000