38 Muraban Road Dural NSW 2158
Exclusive Dural address with beautifully renovated home plus potential in-law set-up and never-ending views.38 Muraban Road, Dural
The home offers the following:
• Grand entry to a beautiful open plan living area featuring soaring ceilings, an abundant use of glass and bi-fold timber doors leading out to expansive decks showcasing mesmerising views.
• The eye is drawn to the designer kitchen boasting central 40 mm Caesar-stone island bench with integrated Franke black glass sink, striking double fan ovens, induction cook-top, built-in microwave, integrated fridge, soft close drawers and generous cupboard space.
• The kitchen also features elegant tiled floors and floor to ceiling bi-fold timber doors that lead outdoors to the expansive timber decks.
• Additionally there is an open plan family room with combustion fire and big glass windows showcasing views out over the pool.
• Open plan dining room with large windows showcasing the outdoors allowing it to resonate indoors.
• There is also a separate guest wing with stunning guest bedroom with doors leading out to its own timber deck. The guest bedroom is double bed size, with generous walk-in robe with fitted shelves plus designer en-suite bathroom with floor to ceiling wall tiles, frame-less shower, vanity and toilet.
• Spacious Master Suite with glass doors leading out to the expansive deck with stunning views to the rear. Generous walk-in-robe with fitted shelving. Deluxe en-suite complete with stand-alone bath, huge shower plus vanity.
• Bedroom three is double bed size with generous built-in cupboards,
• Bedroom four also with built-ins is situated on the mezzanine level and opens out to its own open-plan study room/rumpus room which in turn leads out to an elevated private deck with far-reaching bushland views to the rear. This area is ideal for teenagers wanting their own space and study time!
• Main bathroom with bath, vanity and toilet.
• Separate laundry with generous built-in cupboards
• Separate potential in-law accommodation accessed independently to the main home offering huge open plan living area with kitchenette and modern bathroom. With the versatility to accommodate extended families, in-laws etc, it could also be used as independent office space/potential home theatre or teenage retreat.
• The central showpiece of this property is the in-ground designer swimming pool with expansive enclosed timber deck; that is showcased through the huge glass windows at the front of the home; totally unique and totally stylish, this gives an extra dimension to the home.
• For the tradesperson or car/boat collector, there is sealed driveway access to 11m x 11m brick garage or trade-shed with power and concrete floor tucked away to the side of the property. This would suit the DIY enthusiast or those requiring extra storage facilities.
• Level gardens appear at the front of the property with plenty of room for young ones to run around and kick a ball or for those wanting a small pony, some chickens or goats; there is plenty of area to fence off a small paddock if required.
• There is also a fully enclosed fenced dog-yard to the side of the home.
Positioned in a highly sought-after Dural location, this property is stunning. It offers all the benefits of acreage living and peaceful surrounds on a 5 acre block, yet without all the maintenance. Situated just moments to Dural village, shops, schools and transport, be quick this will not last long.
• The property backs onto the magnificent Berowra Valley National Park and Carters Gully
• 5 low-maintenance acres
• Cedar cathedral ceilings
• Floor to ceiling 3m high windows at the front of the house
• Sleek frosted laminated glass doors throughout
• Ducted air conditioning
• Enviro-cycle system for waste water treatment and garden watering system.
• Solar heated pool with quality pool filter and chlorinator. Pool certificate.
• 11m * 11m garage of brick construction with high roller door. Parking for up to 6 cars.
Please note - We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out and rely on their own investigations.
- Sat, 29th Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dural, NSW 2158 priced between $1,800,000 and $3,400,000