38 Mettam Street Trigg WA 6029
Coastal Tranquility38 Mettam Street, Trigg
This family home provides an efficient layout offering four generous bedrooms, two bathrooms, a study nook, activity room, a beautiful tranquil outdoor decked area by an glistening award winning pool. The first floor provides the open-plan family area with modern kitchen, dining and lounge which opens out to a huge balcony to embrace the ocean views and ever changing sunsets across the Indian Ocean.
The layout of this home is truly versatile, perfect for relaxing, entertaining guests or watching the kids run and play. Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity, call Daniel Gonzalez now to register your interest!
The Ground Floor offers:
- Stunning established and bore reticulated gardens filled with unique, rare and valuable plants and trees
- Outdoor decking area
- Pool with waterfall feature
- Activity room or second living area
- Bathroom with double vanity, shower and toilet
- Two secondary bedrooms with built-in robes
- Laundry with Linen-Cupboard
- Secure Extra Large Double Garage with ample storage
The First Floor offers:
- Spacious Master Suite with Built-in Robes, Private Ensuite and ocean views
- Main Bathroom with Vanity, Built-in Shower and separate toilet facilities
- Large balcony
- Stunning Ocean Views and ever-changing Sunsets
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining and Living Area
- Kitchen with solid Granite benchtops and quality Meile appliances
- Incredible views over the ocean with the privacy and silence from being off the front line
- Air conditioning to the first floor
- Bore Reticulated Lawns and gardens
- Located on a quiet and community minded street
- Development and renovation potential
- Walking Distance to the Beach, Mettams Pool and Clarko Reserve
- Close to the famous Yelo cafe
- Close to North Beach Shopping Centre
- Close to great schools
- Close to public transport
ON SITE AUCTION held on Saturday 28th October, 3pm.
Buyers must be registered to bid.
Daniel Gonzalez 0432 057 009
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Trigg, WA 6029 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,300,000